Hazel Ridge Veterinary Clinic offers a quality program for puppies up to one year of age. This pre-paid program provides the best care to your puppy during the most vulnerable months of its life, along with significant saving and the convenience of a one-time fee.
When you register for this program, your puppy will be covered for the following:
- Unlimited office calls and physical examinations by a veterinarian during the covered period.
- All needed vaccines and boosters. The vaccine program will be customized for your puppy by the veterinarian. Ususally the program includes three DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, and Parvo) vaccinations, one Rabies vaccination, and one additional Parvo vaccination.
- Unlimited fecal examinations.
- Medication for intestinal worms and protozoa as needed.
- At home dental care – your choice of CET toothpaste and brush or CET rawhide chews.
- First 12 months of flea, tick, and heartworm prevention.
- 5% discount on spay/neuter surgery and HomeAgain identification microchip.
The prepaid fee for the above program is $704.40, a savings of a minimum of $90, and could be much more depending on the number of visits your puppy needs to make. This program is available only at Hazel Ridge Veterinary Clinic. It does not cover surgeries, radiographs or ultrasound, medications or lab tests other than those stated above, after hours examinations, or any services after your puppy reached one year of age. This program is non-refundable and non-transferable.
This program must be purchased during the first month following the initial offer if the owner wishes to place the puppy in the Well Puppy Program. This time allowance is for the owner to consider the options, and to make the decision that best fits each owner’s needs.
If you have any questions, please contact our staff by email or call 965-8200.
“If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and them give him only two of them.” – Phil Pastoret